Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 96: NYC

Excellent night's sleep and a lazy morning. Abigail, One Life and I headed to a local diner for breakfast, which was fabulous, and then we ran errands at the grocery store and Walgreens. Then we stopped by the T-mobile store to get a new phone for One Life. As soon as we left the store, he was glued to that thing for about an hour.







We got back and I started running through my errands. Uploaded a few photos to the blog (finally got one up of the rattlesnake), took care of bills, made pbj sandwiches, packed up food, washed my stove, sewed a few things, and organized my head a bit. We futzed around until about 6 something when Abigail drove us into Brooklyn Heights. I got dropped off at my friend Dana's apartment and One Life got dropped off at Scatters' friend's place. I'll see them tomorrow.







Dana and I got Thai food and caught up a bunch. Lots of laughs. I miss her! Her boyfriend, Mike, got home, and we all chatted a bit before bedtime. They have to work tomorrow, and I've got to get back to the trail!





Pardon all the boring non-AT blogging!!! Oh and remember to check out One Life's blog at www.awalkforthefuture.com. He puts videos up there (there's a link on the left) which can give you even more of an inside look into what we see day to day. I make a few ditzy cameos in one or two of the newer clips... Enjoy.
(0)


-- Posted from the trail...

Location:Brooklyn Heights, NY

No comments: