Friday, September 17, 2010

Follow My GPS Locations...

I just got a faint cell signal, so I thought I'd remind you that even though I can't upload my blog entries, you can still follow my GPS location on the link on the right. I'll send out 3-5 signals a day, then on my final climb up Katahdin (on the 23rd...?), I plan to switch my SPOT to "tracking" mode, which will send out a signal every ten minutes. You can "watch" me climb Katahdin!

All for now! Things are still going well out here!


-- Posted from the trail...

Location:The 100 Miles of Wilderness

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you & Miss you!! Enjoy every last minute girl!!! Embrace those beautiful vistas & moments...many of us are SOO amazed by your accomplishments & wait for your day by day details of next steps!! Can't wait to see you!!! HUgs!!
Ames

Anonymous said...

Hi Stucco,
I've been following your progress and am excited to hear you are close to achieving your hard earned reward on Katahdin. Stay safe and enjoy these last remaining steps. No slip sliding away, now,
Toboggan

Anonymous said...

Happy to be able to follow your progress. Was concerned when I saw the "I give up..." entry.

Looking at the GPS Map...I wonder how you got across that huge Pemadumcook Lake. The GPS map just showed you walked on water.....is there something you aren't telling us....superwoman...able to walk on water.

You should be a very happy and satisfied lady!
Congrats
Ken Q, Lake Monticello VA

Anonymous said...

So happy and excited for you.
Tattoo